Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good & Espensieve.

I'm a total Fall Out Boy fan, I must admit.
And when I knew that Pete Wentz was launching his own fashion label, I was excited.
The first designs totally blew my mind, and it's surprising me day by day.
I wanted to buy a t-shirt, but when I looked at the cost my wallet cried.

28 bucks for one lousy t-shirt, in hot topic the most expensive one I have bought is 25$

I love the trenchcoats they are selling, but I really think they are too pricy.
So, I really don't know what am I going to do to buy them.
Meanwhile I'm going to see the page and cry for the clothes that shall never be mine.

Clandestine Industries

2 comments:

elvy v said...

shit! eso es caro..
sabes que no es mi estilo de ropa pero anyway.. me gusto la hoodie vest con dos caras de frente.. esta cool.

elvy v said...

oye.. te quiero followear y no puedo!